Following One Blue Sail




A lovely piece I have to re-post here as I struggle with what to write myself. Straddle fear of going on too much about the election (after having been accused, on Thanksgiving, of not being able to talk about anything else) and fear of complacency, business as usual, daily offerings, even inward focused, art-making and what that might signal, the danger that might be contained there, even in gratitude. I have found myself wondering if gratitude is even okay but then reading One Blue Sail I remembered, became convinced or remembered or both, that art and gratitude are always okay.

Here is A Call to Make Art by Sarah Bousquet. 

Comments

  1. Thank you for the kind words and for sharing this, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes: it is the way forward. And yes: it is a calling and nothing less.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment